Sunday, February 20, 2011

Maggiano's at the Grove

This is my lobster, clams, shrimp, mussels with pasta over tomato lobster sauce. Quite delicious!
This is my favorite appetizer dish: mussels. I don't know how they make it, but it is absolutely yummilicious. I ended up eating most of this (plust you can drink the sauce as soup)...so my boyfriend got another appetizer: fried calamari. Honestly, out of all the fried calamari's I've had, Buca Di Beppo has the best.

Anyway, I've been looking forward to Maggiano's for a year, reserving it for my birthday dinner restaurant. When we came last year, there was the All you can eat option for a pretty good value. Plus you can bring leftovers home! But apparently, they changed the policy...only valid for 4 people or more... ]: Sigh. Overall, pretty good food and huge portions.

No comments:

Post a Comment