Sunday, February 20, 2011

29 Cafe by USC

The Grilled Chicken Club w/Fries
Who knew that there's such a decent lunch spot right by campus? I'm surprised I never came in here to try, I used to live right by this place! Came here with my friends for her birthday lunch. Birthday girl got a Tuna Melt w/sweet potato fries. My other friend got a Santa Fe Melt w/sweet potato fries. We all loved our sandwiches and fries! The fries!! Oh my, I love fries and these are soo good! And great service too :]

2 comments:

  1. Actually never been here... looks comfortable, tasty, and reasonably priced. Maybe sometime after Saturday practice? Does it count as a food adventure? ;) Heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yess! i'd go there again for the fries!! i want their sweet potato fries this time! and maybe try their burgers too!!

    ReplyDelete