Saturday, March 26, 2011

Baan Thai in SF



Wide and interesting selection of thai curry. Have you heard of pineapple, apple, or mango curry?? I haven't til I came here with my best girl friend. The appetizer was my favorite: tango taro & pumpkin which is a fried dish with yummy sauce. Mmmm every bite...so goood. Even though it's fried, it feels so light and healthy at the same time! I'm usually not a big fan of pumpkin unless it came in the form of bread or pie, but this is yummilious!!

I love mangos so I decided to give the mango curry a try. It was really spicy for my taste but it was a yummy curry. I felt like I was eating an entree and having dessert at the same time! Portion was smaller than I would like (their cup of soup was served in the same size bowl!) but if you come during the lunch time, prices aren't as bad.

Tom Kha (a spicy coconut soup) was too salty for me. I have a blander taste in soup.


No comments:

Post a Comment